Africa World Airlines
|Commenced operations||21 September 2012|
|Operating bases||Kotoka International Airport|
|Company slogan||"Touching Africa, Touching The World"|
|Parent company||HNA Group|
|Headquarters||Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana|
|Key people||Quan "John" Xiaoyi (CEO), Togbe Afede XIV (Founder)|
The Africa World Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of June 2018):
Africa World Airlines took delivery on 30 August 2012 of its first Embraer 145 aircraft that will be used to operate domestic routes. . A second aircraft was delivered on 8 September 2012. These aircraft were previously operated by Tianjin Airlines which is a sister company within the HNA Group.
Africa World Airlines has plans to increase its fleet size by adding Airbus 319 series of aircraft, as of yet the number of aircraft to be added is undefined.
- Accra - Kotoka International Airport
- Kumasi - Kumasi Airport
- Takoradi - Takoradi Airport
- Tamale - Tamale Airport
- Sierra Leone
- "Contact Us." Africa World Airlines. Retrieved on 6 May 2013. "2A SENCHI STREET OFF LIBERATION ROAD, PMB CT67 ACCRA,GHANA"
- "Hainan Airlines, Africa World Airlines launch JV". Air Transport World.
- "HNA Group and Africa World Airlines sign Joint Venture Agreement". Bravia Capital.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 15.
- "Africa World Airlines on ch-aviation". ch-aviation.
- "Africa World Airlines First Aircraft Lands". The Ghanaian Times.
- "9G-AEU Africa World Airlines". JetPhotos.net.
- "Africa World Airlines Finalizing Launch Plans for ERJ-145". CH Aviation.
- "Africa World plans low cost services in Ghana". Flightglobal.com.
- "Africa World Airline To Take Off, September". Ghana News Agency.
- "Home - Africa World Airlines". Africa World Airlines. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- Official website
- Africa World Airlines on Facebook
- Africa World Airlines on Twitter
- Africa World Airlines on Instagram
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ghana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|