|Headquarters||Irvine, California, United States|
|Alex Wilcox, CEO|
JetSuiteX is a public charter air carrier that sells tickets for flights between California, Montana, and Nevada in the United States. Flights are operated by its subsidiary Delux Public Charter (dba JetSuiteAir) or JetSuite. JetSuiteX is a subsidiary of charter company JetSuite. The company focuses on passengers taking short-haul flights. It began operations in April 2016 and sells tickets for flights to eight destinations as of June 2018.
JetSuite announced the launch of JetSuiteX in April 2016. According to JetSuite CEO Alex Wilcox, the air carrier was created in response to declining short-haul traffic and the rise in fares on short-haul flights in the United States. Wilcox attributes these phenomena in part to long wait times in airports. JetSuiteX targets time-sensitive travelers who seek an experience better than that of traditional low-cost flights but not as expensive as private jet travel.
|California||Burbank||Bob Hope Airport||—|
|California||Concord||Buchanan Field Airport||—|
|California||Mammoth Lakes||Mammoth Yosemite Airport||Seasonal|
|California||Oakland||Oakland International Airport||—|
|California||San Jose||San José International Airport||—|
|California||Santa Ana||John Wayne Airport||—|
|Nevada||Las Vegas||McCarran International Airport||—|
|Nevada||Reno||Reno-Tahoe International Airport||–|
JetSuiteX flights depart from private jet terminals, separate from the terminals used by traditional airlines and equipped with their own TSA checkpoints. On board, the company provides power ports at each seat, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free in-flight entertainment streamed to passengers' mobile devices.
- Thurber, Matt (April 5, 2016). "JetSuiteX Launches EMB-135 Service from Burbank to Concord". Aviation International News. Retrieved October 2, 2016.
- Mutzabaugh, Ben (April 5, 2016). "JetSuiteX to try 'private jet experience' on scheduled flights". USA Today. Retrieved October 2, 2016.
- Cota-Robles, Marc (April 6, 2016). "Private-jet company to offer cheap charter flights to Bay Area". KGO-TV. Retrieved October 2, 2016.
- Madans, Hannah; Sciacca, Annie (April 19, 2016). "Private flights to Bay Area for $109: Irvine-based JetSuiteX goes wheels-up Tuesday". Orange County Register. Retrieved October 2, 2016.
- "JetSuiteX". JetSuiteX. Retrieved February 17, 2017.
- "Fleet". JetSuiteX. Retrieved October 30, 2016.
- Velotta, Richard (May 18, 2016). "Jet Suite to offer luxury travel between California and Las Vegas". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved October 2, 2016.
Media related to JetSuiteX at Wikimedia Commons